Winter sunshine


I love to wake up early on a winter day and see the Sunshine!☀️
That refreshing feeling of a new beginning
Feels so good to be born again !

It’s chilli and calm , yellow leaves are falling from the trees🌳
I just stand by the window and watch the birth of a new day , the sun is red and waiting to come out and warm up the world🌎
No one is passing just cats and dogs
At this time You can feel a touch of heaven
I want to stand like this forever , it’s only me in my world and the sunshine .
I used to do it when I was small , to wake up with the sunshine and watch every beginning of a movement
Then like from nowhere people appearing and disappearing and I don’t know what they are they doing in my world !
Everything was so calm now I start to hear voices, cars , little noice hear and there distracts me from the sunshine , but the sun starts to change also , he has become yellow  and bright .
Everything around is trying to find s place into my world .
“My world” is getting smaller and smaller until I can forget it
But I know is there because I saw it’s birth!
Everything is waiting for me out there like pieces of a puzzle to go and put everything in place perfectly .
Everyday is a new picture🖼

Then  the smell of coffe brings me down to reality !
Then I understand how Everything in my world was created just for me!
Wau it was  a beautifull winter sunshine, a beautifull world !

I encourage you reader to wake up with  the sunshine and find out how is your world like!





2 comments:

  1. your blog is full of colors and music . until this moment i didn't enjoy this weather , but from this day on i will try to look for the nice, bright and warming things around me and enjoy them . especially the coffee's smell.

    ReplyDelete
  2. absolutely wonderful. i love the way you appreciate the little things we so often take for granted.

    ReplyDelete