Africa


Welcome to Africa! The first time that I ever visit Africa and definitely not the last! One of the most beautiful countries that I've been to is for sure Kenya. I feel so lucky that I got to travel to Mombasa and to volunteer in a  special education school to help children who are in need.

I met the most beautiful people, and saw the most beautiful sights. This experience has changed me for the best, opened my eyes to so many beautiful things and made me see that every human on this planet has the ability to do anything that they  want. I also learned that difference is what humans have in common. I got to see and experience a new culture with my own eyes and I got to see the world from a different point of view. Visiting Kenya made me believe how we can all unite to create something really special regardless of our faith, our skin color and our different beliefs. I started believing how beautiful and special it is that we all are different and I believe that we should all focus on our love for each culture rather than fight and hate each other for what makes us unique and special. I recommend that everyone should visit Africa and experience the beautiful nature, for I saw the most magical sights that god created and gave it for humans to enjoy.


Image result for kenya MOMBASA

3 comments:

  1. This is an amazing and positive experience to help in a special education school in Kenya!!I think that volunteering is the best way to discover a country,its culture...Have you more pictures to share with us?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed reading your blog , sounds you had fun there, can't wait to see pictures of your trip :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I read your blog, I have remembered this quote by Paula Bendfeldt "Travel opens your heart, broadens your minds and fills your life with stories to tell"

    ReplyDelete