Sinai the Real Holy Land

I am writing about Sinai because it is absolutely my favorite place on earth.
I have been there many many times, and every time it gets better and better and I never have enough of it.

Sinai is right here south of Israel but is so different and magical. the people there are lovely and really nice, the beaches are beautiful, the food is tasty and there is a general feeling of freedom and happiness that stays with you from the second you arrive until the second you leave.
I recommend whoever is not influenced by the media and who wants to experience real joy and freedom to head down to Sinai ASAP!

Shosha

2 comments:


  1. How about planning a trip together to our paradise Sinai?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is your favorite place in Sinai? Which Beduim Camp do you recommend to stay?

    ReplyDelete