My Angel love for free
            

I feel like l have no words to describe her. It's very hard for me to express my feelings .The love I have for her will never die. My mum, my mother, my friend, my Angel, the woman who brought me into this world - she's my Angel .

People believe that angels only in heaven but according to me my angel is surrounding me I feel angels love and support all the time because my angel on earth is my mom . She's supporting, guiding me . Have you heard about a flower living without the sun ,water and air? I am like that flower and my mum is the sun,water and air to me in equal measure.

My Angel is always behind me. She encourages me to face all the troubles in this life , she teach my how to be a good and strong person .My mum l feel sometimes that I can't do anything without her support . She means everything to me without her I feel lost , I can't live without her help and support .

She has loving hands that are so gentle ,so kind , so soft . I pity the one who doesn't have this mother that means he doesn't have a loving mum who supports him in his life . The candle that illuminates this road is the one who clings to every son's hand and carries him to safety through life's troubles and tribulations . Love for fre

No comments:

Post a Comment