Feel The Zest Of Istanbul


You don’t need a boarding pass here nor fluency in Turkish. all you need is an empty stomach and an appetite.
Zurna Turkish restaurant in Ramallah offers its visitors an excellent dining experience.

Visitors need to pick the perfect hour to visit it when there is no traffic in the way from Qalandiya checkpoint to Tira city in Ramallah.
From walking in the door and being greeted by the employee, seated and given the menus  only 5 minutes pass by.
The Turkish cuisine is served in a friendly atmosphere, with soft Turkish music playing in the background. A transparent wall separates the dining area from the kitchen, which allows you to have your eyes on your dish from the first step until it's on the table.
 The colorful decoration, the soft oriental smells, the music ,and the dishes make the visitor forget that he is in the middle of Tira , it feels like you are sitting in a Turkish restaurant in the middle of Istanbul.
My husband and I visited the restaurant in the winter, on our 10th anniversary. The staff were great they helped him prepare a surprise gift for me, the background music was suited for the occasion and all the visitors in the restaurant were nice enough to applause. The table was decorated in a special  romantic special way with yellow roses and balloons ,and my favorite cake was in the middle of the table (Lotus cake). 
I ordered the Adana Kebab, which was delicious, hot and fresh but the portion was too big for one person!
The restaurant offers traditional Turkish desserts such as Knafa, Baqlawa with ice cream and the best one is Dundormali.
For a great variety of mouthwatering dishes stick to  traditional Turkish dishes such as Yaprak, Dolma, Lahmacun, and Kebab. These dishes are best known for their addiction effect!

7 comments:

  1. Hey, sounds fabulous and enticing, makes me wish i could get on a plane right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, made me so hungry! I like the way you're describing all those little details! I can totally feel the atmosphere!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummy! It threw me back two years ago when I was visiting my parents in Istanbul, they took me and my husband to this great restaurant called "Günaydın", man the food was so delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds amazing! I love turkish food though I don't know much about it. Wish I could visit Ramallah, which sounds fascinating regardless of this... This is just one more (yummy) reason.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Turkish food is very delicious! I've tried this resturant and I recomended to others as well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am totally agree with you Aml. about the great turkish cusine. I visited Tira in Ramallah as well and i can recommend place named "Reef Caffee", which offers middle eastern cusine incuding delicious arabian desserts and...Argila (shisha). you make me feel to visit Tira again...

    ReplyDelete