My Trip To The Sinai, Egypt

Sinai is one of my favourite vacation destinations. It offers 235 miles of beautiful beaches, mountains and the desert atmosphere. It's a very quiet place to think and relax for everyone including families and single people.

In addition, this place reminds me of the atmosphere in Thailand. Instead,
one can go on a vacation to the Sinai desert, which is much closer and far
less expensive than the Far East.

Also, people are very open and communicative. They want to speak and
share feelings and experiences. This makes me feel very welcome, calm
and accepted.

I visited the Sinai about a month ago, which was the first time in 12 years.  
I’ve avoided travelling there in that last decade because of security issues.
I must say however, that my fears about visiting have completely vanished
as I had such a wonderful time.  

From the moment I arrived, the locals were warm and welcoming towards
me. I was very excited to finally use my Arabic as well, despite the fact
that the Bedouin locals speak fluent Hebrew.

Sinai as usual, was paradise! The food at the camp by the Red Sea was
delicious.  They offered dishes like "shakshuka and "makluba" and the fresh
guava juice was excellent!

To sum up, this experience was amazing and I wholeheartedly recommend
this trip to anyone who wants some peace and quiet; especially Israelis
because of their stressful lifestyles.  Just leave everything behind and
get to know Sinai and what it offers.

9 comments:

  1. The place you describe seems wonderful!!I always wonder if there are still corals and beautiful fishes there?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The beaches are beautiful, there are lagoons and of course the reefs and there are spectacular diving sites and Variety of types of fish.

      Delete
  2. It sounds like the best place for vacation! I wish I could visit there (can't because of my work)..
    There are a lot of israelies there?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure there are Israelis specially on Jewish holidays.

      Delete
  3. Ami, you make me want to go there NOW!Last time I visited Sinai was 16 years ago... It is definitely time to go again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let’s go there together after we finish studies 😃😃😃

      Delete
  4. Ami, I went to Sinay once and wasn't quite excited about the experience probably beacause of the company and the spot we chose, but I surely want to give it another try after your post and the stories of many of my friends who go there on a regular basis as a getaway from day-to-day routine. Thank you for your recommendation!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, according to your description, this place looks very attractive to escape to for few days...Quiet and relaxing... Definitely need that!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Egypt is a great country I have been visited it six years ago I have been in Sharm El Sheikh too and I plan to visit them soon

    ReplyDelete