Hanamaru Restaurant – West to East:

Hanamaru Restaurant – West to East:

If you arrive at HaSharon area, you should visit Hanamaru restaurant! Hanamaru restaurant located in Moshav Beit Izhak, three kilometers south of Netanya (about 5 minutes' drive). 

I greatly appreciate this restaurant because in Hanamary you can dine with probably anyone; Hanamaru offers an unbelievable variety of cuisine. In the morning, there are delicious breakfast- one look at the menu and you can find omelets, shakshuka, maozli and more. 
In the dinner menu, you can search for your own preferences- the cuisine is Asian, Italian and Mediterranean.

For example, I can go to Hanamaru and eat sushi, while my friends are eating pasta or cuscus. The best part is that all of them are good and flavorful.  

Another reason for eat in Hanamaru is the ambiance. The ambiance in Hanamaru is very nice and inviting; the waiters are courteous and create a pleasant atmosphere, the decoration is clean and modern and the view around is green, natural and pastoral. Hanamaru attracts all the age groups, from teenagers to elders due to the interesting culinary experience and the nice atmosphere.  

As for the prices, the financial expense in Hanamaru is medium (15-120 NIS). My favorite dish is the Salmon Skin Roll (31 NIS) and chestnut-mushrooms pasta (62 NIS). My favorite dessert is profiterole (36 NIS). Their salmon skin roll has a unique taste that I have not tasted anywhere else.  

Whenever I want to have some quality time with my friends or family I find myself in Hanamaru. My strongest memory from Hanamaru is when my mother celebrated her birthday there. I remember of having there a delightful time with my family while enjoying delicious food.  


A lot of people, as me and my friends, find Hanamaru as the best place for getting together. The food, the ambiance and the variety of food turn it into our favorite place to get together for already more than ten years. Try it, you will not regret!

No comments:

Post a Comment