My Favourite colour is Blue

Blue πŸ’™πŸ’™
Blue is my favourite colour because it speaks to my heart. It’s the colour that can show people around me what I feel. For me signifies confidence, intelligence, harmony, wisdom, loyalty and imagination colour. I love it so much that I use it in most of my artwork, writing and more. people who know me well knows that most of the times I wear blue, put on blue nail polish and among other things. I can be calm, cool and able to keep things more even keel than most. It's often associated with feelings of serenity, so those who love it are often able to find peace and tranquility in places where others don't.


Usually the eye perceives blue when observing light.
It's one of the colours that contains slight mixture of other colours.
Also the clear daytime sky and the deep sea appear blue because of an optical effect known as "Rayleigh scattering" which is the predominantly elastic scattering of light.
A lot of surveys in the US and Europe show that blue is the colour most commonly associated with harmony, faithfulness, confidence, distance, infinity, the imagination, cold and sometimes with sadness.
Blue is one of the three primary colours in paintings. It lights between violet and green on the spectrum of visible light. Blue has been an important colour in art and decoration since ancient times.


Blue is my favourite colour, it reminds me of people who are so special to me. It gives me the inspiration to dream, to go deep, to think of lots of good memories.

6 comments:

  1. Wow, I also like the color blue because it is the color of the sky and I love to look to the sky and think about things, it makes me feel calm.
    I agree with you that blue is the color of imagination and brings thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love blue as well, it reminds me of the beautiful skies and oceans.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite colors are blue and green!It reminds me of the color of the sea.I like sailing and snorkeling just to be surrounded by Blue.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the color blue! It means so many things: relax, peaceful, calm, the ocean, the sky, hope and most of all protection from the evil eye.

    ReplyDelete