The Combination Between Good Food and an Amazing View

Gatos is an Italian restaurant in the Ashqelon Marina.
The marina is an attractive place full of restaurants, shops and even a cinema.
   Gatos is one of the restaurants with outdoor seating right beside the sea.
Gatos guarantees an enjoyable dining experience.
The restaurants are around the sea so it's an enjoyable experience to eat there.
There are many parking spots and it's near the beach.
This restaurant appeals to all ages because it has Italian food that is delicious for all dairy food lovers.
The menu is varied, and the restaurant offers a kosher menu, which includes fish dishes, pasta in many types of sauces, pizza with special toppings, dairy appetizers and colorful salads. My favorite dish is the eggplant rolls with feta cheese, pesto and cream cheese sauce- delicious.
My favorite salad that is good also when I'm on a diet or want to eat something light is the goat cheese salad with a variety of vegetables, pine nuts and croutons.
The food is delicious, the variety of dishes is impressive, and the service is also friendly.
The price range is between 40 to 80 NIS, it worths every penny.
My first date with my boyfriend, was here, at Gatos.
The ambiance is calm, romantic and the food is special so the whole experience is a good culinary experience.
I also worked in this restaurant as a waitress before I started my degree for a year and the restaurant was always full of people, which is a sign for its success and popularity.
The owners are nice and friendly, they even fly to Italy once a year to learn and bring new recipes
The whole staff is professional and kind, it feels like they know what they are doing.
Go and try it!





3 comments:

  1. sounds nice ill try it one day

    ReplyDelete
  2. While reading your post, I had an image in my head of Homer Simpson drooling and saying "Italian fooood"…. Maybe it's all the Chanukah doughnuts (disguised and Sufganiot) that made the image accessible…
    Italian food, kosher menu, the sea- what more can anyone asks. I doubt I'll be in Ashqelon any time soon, but I enjoyed the review and the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your pictures made me hungry)))

    ReplyDelete