Animated "The Lion King" movie

The Lion King

In case you have to learn about child development, you could watch and learn a lot from an animated movie. I have a course in the college that talks about the development in the child’s life, and there we had to watch a movie “The Lion King” and just analyze how Simba grew and what exactly happened after his father got killed (died) Mofasa.
For those who don’t know the movie, I really don’t want to ruin it for you, but it’s about a cub that is the son of the king of the Pride Lands (Royal Family).

As future teachers and mothers we need to know all these things about children. We will be in class and we will see students doing things and acting in a way that sometimes we can’t explain. In case you haven’t seen the movie, I really recommend you do.
I can tell you that I personally love Disney movies but this one was my favourite since I was a kid. Although I watched it many times I couldn’t see what it actually means until I had to answer several questions about the movie.
Let’'s not forget all the music that they have in the movie (the soundtrack), now they are all trendings on YouTube since there will be a new version of the movie that is not animated coming out in July.
I hope you’ll enjoy the movie and learn from it.


No comments:

Post a Comment